When a client is seriously injured in a vehicle collision, we will make every effort to seek additional sources of precise, detailed, and thorough information to determine responsibility for the accident. We often investigate:
- Cell-phone, personal digital assistant, and global-positioning satellite records for all involved vehicles and drivers. These may records direction, mechanical problems, operating errors, position, velocity or improper electronic-device use.
- Digital photographs taken by police at the scene.
- Paramedic, ground ambulance or medical air transport reports of emergency care that may include injury specifics.
- Tow truck or wrecker records, which also may shed light on accident details.
- Traffic cameras at dangerous intersections to determine if the monitoring system recorded the accident.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident, contact Scott Mullins, a personal injury attorney today for a free consultation.